Monday, March 31, 2008

Throwing you a bone....

For all of you who have been waiting patiently (and some not so patiently) for a post, I'll throw you a quick bone....

I'm downloading pictures right now and will be writing a longer post as soon as I post this.

Yesterday was amazing, exhausting, a little scary, and heartbreaking all in one. I wasn't able to get back on to blog before we all went to bed on the early side (anticipating that Colby would be up much of the night based on how the day was going). It turns out that once he's out, he's a fantastic little sleeper and has been sleeping for about 8 hours straight now. Some of that could be grief, but I'd like to hope he's resting up from his monumental day and will awaken today with a brighter view of the world.

As I'm sitting here trying not to wake the boys in my family, I can't help but watch them and thank God for blessing me so. He could not have made more perfect boys for me - temper tantrums and all (and Colby had some too... just joking - Steve hasn't thrown a fit yet).

More in a few minutes - probably in the same choppy format as the last posts so you newshounds can get your fixes.

Thank you all for your emails - I wish I could respond to them, but outgoing email doesn't seem to be an option for me unless I take 900 steps and I'm more worried about feeding the masses as it were.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

FINALLY!!!!!
I have been compulsively hitting "refresh" waiting for an update! Now I will continue on my refresh quest until I see some pics :)
Yay for a good sleeper!!!!!

Unknown said...

refresh....

Jodi said...

YEA!!! I too have been hitting F5 over here. No working today as I waitied to hear that you were successfully united. I'm jealous of your 2nd good sleeper ;) haha. Congratulations. And give Colby a hug from his aunt.

Can't wait for the pictures! Ugg. More F5-ing.

Jeri said...

I'm waiting!!! =) Remember, you can always leave a comment on your own blog to correspond.
So glad you're posting, can't wait to read more.

Anonymous said...

YIPPEEE!!! News that he is in your arms just thrills me! Give him a hundred kisses from his FAVORITE Aunt (ha ha Jodi) and I can't wait to read and see more!!
Love you all!!