Sunday, March 9, 2008

Up and at 'em!

We "leaped ahead" this morning and we were hoping that would translate to our early bird rising a little later. She did indeed - sleeping until 7am (or at least that's when she got us up)! I hope that it's a continuing trend because getting up at 5:15am every day is not allowing her to get enough sleep (translate - causing her to be invariably UGLY ALL DAY!). I wasn't expecting her to sleep that late though - 6am is unheard of lately - so I didn't set an alarm and now we've missed church.

Steve is sick again - a nasty cold this time. We're both hoping that he's thoroughly over this and HEALTHY when we leave for Taiwan. Time will tell.

I'm off to my sister's baby shower today. I'm sure she's tired of me poking at her belly, but I keep doing it anyway! I can't wait for Henry to arrive (although I'd prefer that he wait until we get back from Taiwan to make his appearance!)!

No comments: