We had some special visitors this past weekend. One of the families with whom we traveled in China when we adopted Kailin was here to visit. We haven't seen the Bond family since we left China and it was wonderful to see the girls together, although poor Hannah spent Friday night and most of Saturday saying "Hi Kailin" to no avail. The girls mostly just co-existed. The picture to the right (with Kailin's new, somewhat ridiculous smile pose) was the best of our attempts to get a close-up of the girls together. Of course, as the visit wound to a close, they finally decided to interact. Figures, doesn't it?
We're so happy that we'll be getting to see more of the Bonds as they now have family in this area. We hope we've lured them back with the promise of good frozen custard and squeaky cheese curds!!


2 comments:
Thank you for the wonderful hospitality! We had a great time and can't wait for our next visit. However, one more picture of my rear end and we're history. Learn to crop for heaven's sake. :)
Here's the kind of friend I am - I didn't even NOTICE your rear end in the picture since I was busy looking at our adorable children. I also haven't figured out how to crop on Blogger, sassy pants!! You are most welcome for the hospitality - you are welcome here ALWAYS!!
Post a Comment