Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Year of the dog?
Your Chinese zodiac symbol is supposed to influence who you are in life. Colby was born (by days - he was almost a Boar) in the year of the Dog. I didn't realize how much he has been influenced until I saw him sneaking a snack out of Peanut's bowl the night before last! I admonished him and thanked God that Peanut let him do it (Peanut, much like Colby, does NOT share food!) without trouble. Be a fool once, shame on me. Be a fool again, no mommy of the year award! I turned my back and found him sharing Sugar's supper next!!! I think I got 12-15 kibbles out of his chipmunk cheeks! I wish I'd thought to grab the camera and I'm glad that we feed our dogs a high quality chicken and oatmeal dog food with no nasty chicken byproducts!!!! I must admit that this is not the first time Colby has dined on chicken and oatmeal crunchies.... Steve caught him stealing from Sugar one time last week as well. Stinker!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment