Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wonder Twins activate...form of two teething toddlers!

I've decided henceforth to call the two "little boys" The Wonder Twins. They are hysterical together.

Monday included a sympathy cry from Wonder Twin One (Colby, since he's older) when Wonder Twin Two banged his head and was wailing.

Today they played amiably with blocks together for awhile and then mutually lost interest and went their separate ways. Soon after they delighted in a game of chase. They never did decide definitively who was the chaser and who was the chasee. ha ha. If I hadn't been afraid of interrupting their fun, I'd have run for the video camera.

They're almost exactly the same height, so watching them toddling around is so adorable. Listening to them both whine when it's lunch or nap time, however, isn't quite as pleasurable.

I'm sure there will be many Twin Tales to follow.

No comments: