Or should I say, "Wiiiiii"! That's right. We've taken the plunge. We pooled our collective birthday money (and some of Steve's Christmas money - yes, the man can hold onto it for an eternity whereas mine typically burns a hole right in my pocket) and bought a Wii. "Wii" decided on Friday to do it and do you know that of course no one in the Ozaukee County area had one in stock?? Ugh.
Steve found one at Target this morning and it's been pretty fun playing it so far. The tennis game gave me a decent arm workout, but the boxing had my heart a pumpin'!! He got himself a hunting game and is busy stalking some sort of wildlife even as I type. I'm hoping it'll be something we can do together after the kids go to bed that gets us up off the couch. It also gives me an easy out for Father's Day. Ha ha ha. All I...er...the kids have to do is find a game he'd like and away we go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We love our Wii! The bowling game is the kid's favorite. I about die after I play the tennis one..the next day my arms are so sore I can hardly lift my hand. ha! Does that say anything about how out of shape I am? Which hunting game did Steve get? Samuel wants one for his bday.
He has the Cabelas one. So far, he likes it, but he really hasn't had much time to play. I think he's hoping for some quality time with it this weekend. ha ha ha. I'll let you know what he thinks of it!
Post a Comment