Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I think a little....

Apparently I only think a little. Despite having proofread my post the other day about our picnic, upon re-reading it this morning (yes, I do re-read my own blog sometimes - when I'm looking to brighten my day with tales of good times had by all or "it was much worse than this when...." scenarios) I discovered the following phrase, "While cutting up a watermelon it dawned on me that if we were headed to Harrington Beach State Park for our walk, perhaps a little impromptu picnic." Perhaps a little impromptu picnic what??? Would be nice, would be in order, would be fun, would be insane? WHAT?? Well, I'll tell you what - you choose because they're all applicable as it turns out. Ha ha ha. Just had to put that out there. I guess my remaining six brain cells were all busy with something else when I typed that.

And now, the wonder twins are both crying, so I'll have to go. Dawson is crying because Colby bopped him with a Princess Genevieve cell phone and Colby is crying because I took it away. A beautiful day in the neighborhood!!

No comments: