My dishwasher is normally crammed beyond capacity when I run it. This was certainly the case yesterday. Not a space left in that baby. Yet, when I opened it there was a large space in the middle of the top rack. Empty. Nothing else seemed askew and when I checked the bottom to see if something had been flung down there by the water jets, no go. I haven't yet come across anything missing, but that's not really saying anything. So, I ask you this - where did the space come from and/or where did the stuff originally occupying the space go? Is it playing with the socks that appear to get lost in the dryer?
Also, why is any minute piece of chicken the first thing to ROT in the trash. Good grief - it's almost instantaneous. And it's NOXIOUS. I've tried sealing it into a plastic bag and that seems to hold for awhile, but heaven help us if there's a leak. I actually plan my chicken meal of the week according to our trash day so I can get that mess OUT of the house for good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You crack me up! Maybe it's because your weather isn't hot enough up there? Maybe if it were 100 everyday it wouldn't rot. It would be cooked well done!
Post a Comment