Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mr. Potato Head

Steve calls Colby "Potato Boy" or "Spud" a lot. I'm not sure why. I inquired. He's not sure why, either. It makes me laugh.

The real reason for this post, though, is to document that Colby is learning the parts of the body. He got belly button quite awhile ago and then feet (because he loves to play the "stinky feet" game). Now he's added ears, eyes, nose, and mouth to his list of accomplishments. It made me think of Mr. Potato Head and voila.... a post was born!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

You are too clever! Stacy used to call Hannah "tater tot" or "tot" for short. Not sure why.

Fiona said...

Sounds like you need to go to see the Mr Potato Head exhibit at the Betty Brinn Children's Museum - it's there until September 7th. I finally took my girls yesterday and they loved it - and, of course, all of the rest of the museum too - I had to drag them out of there! See you soon - at Cricket! Fiona