Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Larger than most

I had both kids in for well-checks yesterday.

At 3 years old, Kailin weighs in at 33lbs and 39" tall. Colby is up to 27.5lbs and 33 1/2" tall at 18 mos. They're both at 75% for height and weight. I find it interesting (although I guess not surprising given God's plan) that we would end up with not one, but two taller than average Asian kids!

Maybe I won't always be the Jolly Green Giant in our family! ha ha ha.
I thought I would share the portraits we had done last month. Kailin was, of course, sporting a lovely scratch across her forehead.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Kailin and Colby have the best smiles. I just love the pictures. Hannah was 25.2 pounds (3%) and 36.5 inches (30%), so she won't be wrestling Kailin anytime soon. :)

Sharada & Richard Kettle said...

Just think Yao, Sarah!! LOL!!