With just two days left to eat stuff on sticks (and having eaten NONE yesterday), Steve has awoken this morning not feeling so well. We got up with Colby at 4:30 for a bottle and although I went peaceably back to sleep, he's apparently been up since then not feeling so well and is now in the bathroom. Poor guy! Colby might be learning to love his mama in a big way today!!! It's strange, though - we ate exactly the same things yesterday and I am feeling just fine. I'm stumped. I'm going to have him eat some tums and immodium when he's done in there and then I'll get him some bread at breakfast and see if he can stomach that.
Our son is sleeping in his pack 'n play. That's not really news except that I've kept meaning to mention the WAY he sleeps in his pack 'n play. We have to take everything out of there when we put him to bed at night or it's all just a game. So after he's asleep, I tenderly cover him with a blanket so my little angel won't get home. Without fail, when we awake in the morning, he has wrapped it around his head like a turban and thus he sleeps. I took a picture this morning, but I don't have the cord out to connect the camera to the computer, so I'll have to post it tonight. Crazy little man. In other Colby news, he allowed me to rub his back in bed last night while Steve went to the bathroom. He fussed a little but then snuggled right in. He didn't have plans to go to sleep, as it turned out, and Steve had to step in and lay down the law (playing the good guy all the time has been kind of fun!). Okay, he just sat up and artfully ripped the turban from his head, so this post is done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oh no! Steve can't be sick! I might have to take back my previous comment. I feel for him, John and I both do. Hope he's doing better.
A sick Steve?! Oh, No! What will Colby do??
We hope he feels better soon! Rich says he thinks he got a bad ice cube. ;-) Hopefully it's nothing serious and he will be up and running quickly.
Colby and the turban blanket on the other hand...are you sure he's a Taiwanese baby?? Can't wait to see the pictures!!
Poor Vevis! I hope this is just a short lived thing!
Nick loved the story about the turbin and said that bald men need to do special things to comfort themselves...he knows, and he is going to try the turbin tonight. GREAT! :)
Love ya!
So sorry to hear Steve wasn't feeling well! I hope it has passed by now and you had a good day. And I hope picking up the visa went smoothly!
It's so great to hear the progress you've made over the last week. We can't wait to meet Colby!
Post a Comment