Thursday, April 10, 2008

Here they are, now leave me be you people!!








Here are the pics I promised (and which have subsequently been suggested, requested, and DEMANDED).... you know I must love you all because I'm posting this way unattractive pic of me with my kids (still in my puke stained shirt and unwashed, pasty state from yesterday morning when we got to Steve's mom's house).....



We gave Colby the final "are you part of our family" test this morning and I made pancakes. He snarfed them down like he'd been eating them all his life. Now we know he belongs! Of course we haven't hit him with pizza yet, but that'll be soon enough....

We had a good night last night - Colby slept from 6:30-2:30 and again from 4:15-6:40, so that's pretty darn good for a first night at home. Steve says he thinks we got more sleep last night than we did the first 3 nights Kailin was home combined! I agree. He went down for a nice morning nap this morning so I'm daring to hope that by some miracle he's already on our time! Let's hope!

2 comments:

Sharada & Richard Kettle said...

Thank goodness for small miracles of sleeping children and cute ones at that!!!
Great pickers snarfing, barfed shirt and all!

Sarah k said...

So nice to see you guys back home and starting life again! LOL. It has been a good ride it seems and I am so happy for you and your family Sarah!!! Congratulations, you survived adoption number 2. And you went down with a wonderful blog!! lol. You the woman!