I know this blog has again been woefully neglected. I'm going to catch us up in the next few days, I hope, and do better in the new year. Start fresh. Ring in the new year with new resolve to find the time to blog. It's therapeutic - and it's recording our life for me so that I don't have to be so annoyed with myself for forgetting all the interesting stuff.
Oh, and before I forget - I hope everyone who sent me a glittered Christmas card had a glitterific Christmas. Expect an envelope of the stuff back from me when you least expect it. I love a good glitter effect now and again, but glittered cards should be outlawed. When you least expect it and are gleefully in the midst of opening your Christmas mail out spews...glitter. It's on the counter, on the dogs, on the kids, and probably in your hair or magically glued onto your face so as to provide your daughter the opportunity to say every 5.6 seconds, "Mom, you have sunting on your face..." until ETERNITY because the stuff doesn't come off!!!!! There. I feel better.
Also while I'm on the subject, even if your regular billing date is the 24th of the month and even if you know in theory that you're going to get an energy bill this month - really, seriously, the energy company couldn't just wait til the 26th to send those suckers out?? (Yes, I fully realize that it's an automated system and that no one is purposely billing me on the 24th of December, but "Merry Christmas - last month sure was a cold one - send us all your money as soon as possible" is just not the sentiment I wanted this year...)
Ahhhh...now I can breathe deeply and get on with the blogging in peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment