Stuck is Colby's new word. It doesn't sound like stuck to anyone but me, but that's what it means. It sounds a little like it has an 's', but it doesn't really - it's more of a d, so it comes out a little more like "duhc". He uses it correctly, though. Tonight some toys were "duhc" in the bathketball thing in the tub. And then he was "duhc" in his high chair after dinner.
We've got bubbles (clearly) now as well.
He's getting there. He's attempting to sing the abc's as well, but only has some of the sounds down and isn't really saying the letters at all. It's adorable and I'll be filming it the very next chance I get!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Too cool Sarah!!! I love it! New words are hard work for a developing little mind!!
Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com
Post a Comment