It's only one more, actually. And I will preface the mystery by saying that I do not shower with my glasses on or with my contacts in and I am, to be honest, blind as a bat. So perhaps this is a mystery known only to me in which case you all can tell me that and then it will be solved as a personal limitation rather than a universal mystery.
How is it possible for me to miss only the strip of hair in the CENTER OF MY SHIN when I'm shaving my legs?? Further, how have I missed the same said strip TWICE IN A ROW??? Even in my blind state, I should be able to hit THAT location, right??
Anyway, as you all contemplate the reasons behind this mystery, I will be spending nap time today braiding and applying pretty beads to the leg hairs in the middle of my right shin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So are you going to use some pretty ribbon to show it off properly?
Post a Comment