I've been listening to the radio more often lately (I usually listen to kids music with the kids, but I've been letting the older two go out in the backyard while the little ones sleep in the morning.). There's a song right now that goes, "It's good to be us, it's good to be breezy...." It occurred to me that I didn't know what that meant. Did it mean "footloose and fancy free" or "go with the flow" or "light and airy"? All sorts of mental images went through my mind and the possibilities seemed somewhat endless. That was until I was standing close enough to the radio to hear "It's good to be us...It's good to be BREATHING." What a waste. It is indeed good to be breathing, but now what will I spend my time contemplating??
I hope you're having a breezy sort of day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Stove top stuffing... STOVE! STOVE! hee hee hee.. was just listening to that CD the other day ;)
Breezy, maybe you could be a song write in your spare time. Hey, that might be a good nickname for you!
Post a Comment