Monday, June 9, 2008

Awwww....quackerjacks!


I completely forgot to have Kailin take a picture with her sombrero and Chinese dress yesterday! That's not entirely the truth. I remembered, but in the morning before church it was waaaayyyy too crazy busy to have her do it. My intention was to have her do it when we got home, but I guess I was smokin' something when I thought that - not sure how I thought I'd work that in around trying to rush in the door and get the food on and make sure no one floated away in the torrential downpour... anyway - it didn't happen. If I can get her in a better mood than she's in today (shouldn't be hard since anything would be an improvement over the wicked ugliness that is my darling daughter today), I'll try to get both on her and snap a shot. In the mean time, I thought you'd get a kick out of this picture of her wearing her duck sunglasses and tooting her duck call whistle thingy.

1 comment:

Jeri said...

where did you find duck sunglasses? did you change your blog? are you reading these comments? hello? breezy ducky, are you there?