I figured I'd better make my first post a doozy to make up for my neglectfulness. Intriguing title, isn't it? It's really two stories...Kailin and I were playing pretend recently when she said, "Here's a costume for you, Mom." I "put it on". The remainder of the conversation went like this:
"What kind of costume is this?"
"It's a Ho costume!"
"It's a Ho costume!"
"A HO costume?!"
"Yes."
Much silence while I pondered how to approach this.
"Kailin, what does a Ho costume look like?"
"You know, like a Ho...like a monkey..."
"OH! You mean a HoHo costume - like HoHo on Kailan?"
"Yeah, like HoHo, but it's short - it's a Ho costume!"
"Let's not call it that, okay?"
Then last week while my friend Julie was over I heard the following come from the living room:
"Juwee, will you help me with my hooker truck?"
I knew immediately that she was talking about her tow truck (which she has always previously called a tow truck) and I also knew I was darn glad I was in the kitchen where she couldn't see me laughing my butt off!

1 comment:
So funny!! I love it, she is so cute.
Post a Comment