I seem to be battling a whole lot of inertia lately. I am battling forces beyond my control that are preventing me from doing anything - everything. Stuff I don't enjoy doing is even less enjoyable and even more put-offable. Stuff I do enjoy is somehow too much effort. Maybe it's the change of seasons and the natural slowdown at this time of year and the lack of sunny days and daylight in general. .
I am very much looking forward to the Holiday Season when the world remembers to be kind to one another (for the most part) and when my energy is revitalized. Until then I guess my house will be dirty, my laundry unwashed, and the meals simple. Maybe that's not all bad - maybe appreciating a clean house (and the will to clean it) and clean clothes, and nice meals is important and maybe going awhile without them will make it clear. Or maybe we'll just live in squalor and be none the wiser for it. ha ha. Probably not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment