Friday, November 21, 2008

Woefully neglected

I know this blog has been woefully neglected lately. I've been working like a crazy woman to utilize my free books from Snapfish and I thought I had until tomorrow night to finish them. I'm spending the weekend at my mom's (without the kids!!) and figured it would be a great chance to do some work on them without interruption. Then I remembered that I can't connect to the internet at her house and the deadline is tomorrow (the books were free). So I had to up the ante and ramp up my efforts. The one that was the hardest work (I digiscrapped it) and that was supposed to be a surprise for Steve for our anniversary (it's a book of his pictures from his backpacking trip this fall) until Snapfish said that due to overwhelming demand (that'll teach 'em to put a free book on Oprah's site and think it'll be a small response!!) they won't ship it for three weeks. Oh well.... I'll still surprise him on our anniversary, he just won't have the actual article. Anyway.... I have a bunch of posts stored up in my head (and admittedly I emailed the ideas to myself so I wouldn't forget) and I promise to be back on track starting next week. I'll be well rested and ready to go!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Well...that sounds like a good enough reason so I'll let you slide this time. :) Have fun at your mom's...kid-less. I can't imagine that.