Kailin lost her second tooth today. It went the same way as the first - unnoticed and swallowed. She finally felt that it was gone and came running for confirmation. She also spent a great deal of time in front of the mirror admiring her new smile. Ha ha. I am just glad that it happened before school pictures. It's all about me, you know. I did want her to be kind of toothless for pictures because I figured that by next year she'd have at least some of her "big" teeth in.
She called my mom and also talked to Steve. She told them both that she wished she could stop eating her teeth "and just put it in a bag under my pillow so the tooth fairy could change it into 'sun-tin'". Poor kid. She took it in stride. She and her equally overtired brother are watching 101 Dalmatians at the moment and then she's going to write ANOTHER letter to the tooth fairy for tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment