Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby it's cooooooold outside!!

I know it's really cold today. Not because the weather man told me that all the schools are closed and that the temperature (at 6am) was -11 and the windchill was -30. I know it's really cold today because I watched our (usually) beloved foxhound mix attempt to poop on TWO legs. TWO. He first managed on three and then thought he'd try to lift that last back leg up. It didn't work out so well for him in the end, but he did get the job done and sprint to the door. I wish I'd had my camera out there for the show - but a. who thinks to take a camera out with them when they take the dogs out to go and b. it's so cold it probably would've frozen anyway.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Can't wait to leave my relatively warm San Antonio and freeze my butt off (hey...could that really happen? That could be a good thing!) up north tomorrow.