
Kailin brought home an Eskimo today. There's a little wheel so you can make his face change emotion. Kailin was most excited to show me that she knew about the "worried" one. I told her that Steve would be really excited to see it, so I wasn't paying particular attention when she excitedly said, "Daddy, you have to see this!" I figured it was the Eskimo. It turned out to be a paper heart that her best bud, Andrew gave her. I figured they were cutting out hearts at school and he gave her the remnants. I inquired as to whether or not he also gave one to Peyton - the third of their little group. She said no, he'd only given one to her. I asked if he made it at school and she said that he made it at home and asked his mom if he could give it to her and then gave it to her on the bus. HEAVEN HELP US!!!! She promptly asked if she could cut out a heart to give to Andrew. I said she could and asked which color paper she'd like to use. "I think red" was the answe

r. We're in some deep, deep trouble, I think!!
1 comment:
Oh boy!! :)I had my first kiss in first grade on the back of the bus. His name was Gerald O'Sullivan. My second kiss didn't come 'til I was 15. You may be okay. :)
Post a Comment