The tooth fairy has not yet visited our house, but today at the dentist Kailin's hygienist told her that she has a few "wigglers" on the bottom and sure enough, there are some wiggly little teeth in there! Kailin's pretty excited about having the tooth fairy come (whereas her dear friend Andrew is NOT - he is HORRIFIED that the tooth fairy doesn't give the teeth back!). I was talking to her about what she was expecting to find under her pillow after the tooth fairy comes and this is what she told me...
"No, mom... FIRST she comes in. THEN she cleans all the blood off of the tooth. And THEN she can make it into something - you know, like a toy or a money."
All these years and I thought the tooth fairy just had a giant collection of used teeth somewhere. It's far more practical that she's been turning them into toys and money all this time! Gosh I love my daughter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment