Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Corn off the cob

Kailin's wiggly tooth is starting to hurt a bit. I've been snapping pictures of her "tiny teeth" left and right because I love them so much. A part of me is definitely hoping that she loses at least one before picture time because then we'll have her holey smile captured forever - by next year she'll have some big teeth in even if she's missing others. We'll see what happens...

Tonight we had corn on the cob for dinner and to Kailin's dismay, it hurt her wiggly tooth too much to eat it. I cut it all off the cob for her and she was interested at how it looked on her plate. It goes without saying that she ate it all up and asked for seconds, but I just wanted to remember the night the corn came of the cob.

No comments: