What I learned overnight is that a. Inchy, like caterpillars are made to do, grew A LOT overnight. I also learned that b. Inchy poops. A LOT. MUCH. Copious amounts of caterpillar crap dot the inside of his condo now. I'd like to clean it out. But to be honest, Inchy's getting to the size that kind of grosses me out. I'm happy to keep shoving lettuce leaves in there for him and hoping that he'll turn into a cocoon and then a butterfly. But I don't need to touch him. Ha ha ha.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Inchy
What I learned overnight is that a. Inchy, like caterpillars are made to do, grew A LOT overnight. I also learned that b. Inchy poops. A LOT. MUCH. Copious amounts of caterpillar crap dot the inside of his condo now. I'd like to clean it out. But to be honest, Inchy's getting to the size that kind of grosses me out. I'm happy to keep shoving lettuce leaves in there for him and hoping that he'll turn into a cocoon and then a butterfly. But I don't need to touch him. Ha ha ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment