Friday, November 13, 2009
Making her list....
Kailin is spending the afternoon with a pen and a
Target catalog. It was my idea. What I didn't expect, though, was for her to "like" nearly everything in the catalog!! She's "circling up" all the things she likes. She's also selecting some things that she'd like to get her brother, including at least one thing that "is for when he's older, mom." It's really a heartwarming experience to watch her concentrating hard and discussing with (anyone who will listen) herself about what we already have and how she's putting a K on her circles and a C on the circles of the things for Colby. The only unfortunate part is that she's saying "I'm going to get this!" and then circling it up. I have to keep reminding her that she's ASKING for whatever it is. There are no promises as to what she's actually going to get! We'll see how it pans out....look out Santa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment