Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm going to count to ten....

Colby counted to ten last night at dinner! It was out of the blue and sounded like this.....
waaaaaaahhhnnnn, tuuuuuuuuuuuue, feeeee, fo, fi, six, semmet, eight, niiiiii, TEN!

We were both surprised and amused by it and I wanted to jot it down before I forget when it happened.

In other numbers news, we have about nine little tiny zucchini on our plant, one teeny tiny little pepper, and our first pea blossoms! I'm such a proud veggie mama. Ha ha ha. The tomatoes are really starting to take off as are the beans. I'm so excited for our garden and for all the yummy fresh produce we'll have in the not too distant future!

2 comments:

Sharada & Richard Kettle said...

We so can't wait to eat fresh veggies from our garden too!! Yummy!

Carrie said...

Yeah, Colby!!

Fresh veggies sound great. Since we can only water once a week, and soon will be once every 2 weeks, we are just trying to keep the grass alive.