
Kailin's been singing a little song for about a week now. I'm not sure if she heard it somewhere or if it's an amalgamation of things she's heard or if she truly made it up. It is simple - "Biscuit on, tootie too" and it's sung as if the tootie too is a result of the Biscuit on - similar to "Fish on! Reel it in!" but much more gentle. So I'm not sure if it's "tootie two" like two tooties or if it's "tootie too" like tootie in addition to the biscuit being on. On what? I don't know. Just on. I'm not inclined to ask her about it because I'm a little afraid she'll stop singing it if I do. It's a sweet little song and I enjoy hearing it when the mood strikes her. Of course I'm just as likely to hear Jingle Bells or We Wish You a Merry Christmas, but I'll take what I can get!
No comments:
Post a Comment