Monday, February 25, 2008
The Inaugural Post!
Well, here it is, I've finally come over to the "blog side" and this is my inaugural post. Today we received word that we have a final decree and we will be off to Taiwan in just one short month to pick Colby up and bring him home. A month seems very far away on one hand, but when I look at the laundry list of things to be done (including laundry!) before we go, I know the time will pass quickly. It looks like we'll be traveling at the end of March or early April. Temperatures in Taiwan should be in the 60's and 70's - and that will be a WELCOME break from the cold winter temps here in the Midwest! Kailin is staying with her grandparents this week and when Steve's mom told her that we'd soon be off to get Colby she said excitedly, "Going on big plane when I take nap!". If only the flight were that short!! I'm hoping that with a little practice I can become the blogger I aspire to be...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment